Hey remember that The Art of Video Games exhibition I told you about? Well, it is moving to the Seattle, Washington EMP Museum today, February 16!
If you didn’t make it to the Smithsonian American Art Museum, you can now explore all of this wonderful content in a new venue. The exhibition will be on view at the EMP Museum through May 13, after which it heads to Phoenix, Arizona. Check out their site for more info.
Here’s a full list of venues and dates:
The Art of Video Games will travel to ten cities in the United States following its presentation in Washington, D.C.
- EMP Museum in Seattle, Washington (February 16, 2013–May 13, 2013)
- Phoenix Art Museum in Phoenix, Arizona (June 16, 2013—September 29, 2013)
- Everson Museum of Art in Syracuse, New York (October 25, 2013–January 19, 2014)
- Hudson River Museum in Yonkers, New York (February 15, 2014–May 18, 2014)
- Toledo Museum of Art in Toledo, Ohio (June 19, 2014–September 28, 2014)
- Flint Institute of Arts in Flint, Michigan (October 25, 2014–January 18, 2015)
- Chrysler Museum of Art in Norfolk, Virginia (February 13, 2015–May 10, 2015)
- Memphis Brooks Museum of Art in Memphis, Tennessee (June 6, 2015–September 13, 2015)
- The Patricia and Phillip Frost Art Museum at Florida International University in Miami, Florida (October 9, 2015–January 25, 2016)