Hey there, sportsfans!
Just watched a little in-depth review of the Mark of the Assassin DLC for Dragon Age II with Mike Laidlaw and wanted to share a few interesting tidbits we’ve learned. If you haven’t seen my first post about it, check it out for the rest of the story and for the trailer.
- Varric is again telling the story, so you can have this adventure anytime after you reach Kirkwall.
- All of your companions and even your siblings can come, even if they would have left by this time.
- Laidlaw suggests you bring a tank with you, and hints that Aveline, with her Orlesian background, would be a good choice.
- You get to go on a hunt for a wyvern, which is a species that is “cousin” to dragons. It looks pretty darn cool. The size of the beast you bring back will affect the result of your hunt.
- Tallis has both range and melee combat: she can throw her daggers.
- You can complete this mission in stealth mode or combat mode.