What we know:
- Supposed to be the final game in the series.
- Shepard is again the main protagonist.
- People who didn’t play the first two games will again have the option of doing the prequel comic to make the key decisions (wish they would have done this with Dragon Age II instead of having presets).
- New system will be similar to ME2 but with more choices.
- Each skill line will have multiple upgrades, so more specialization is possible.
- Confirmed squad-mates: Garrus, Liara, either Ashley or Kaiden (depending on who lived), and Jason Sanders (who’s this guy? lol).
- Wrex, Anderson, Legion, and Mordin will return, but are not confirmed as recruitable.
- Reapers will be in your face from the start.
- Mostly fighting against the husks they can create from every species (not just humans).
- Decision of the Rachni Queen will have an impact on the story line (YAY!).
So it appears that ME3 is due out for Christmas time, so I’m just going to start saving now. 🙂 As long as my love Garrus has returned, I see no reason not to get the final chapter in my heroine’s story!